tDCS/TES electrical brain stimulation workshop
Among the types of brain stimulation methods, tDCS electrical brain stimulation is of particular importance. One of the advantages of using this technique is the small and portable size of the device, no need for complex computer settings, no need to prepare the patient hours before starting the stimulation, and… This device is designed and implemented, it is added.
The course of tDCS electrical brain stimulation is performed in one day. The principles of brain stimulation, the characteristics of the tDCS device, the electrode and how to conduct the session, the preparation of references and the proposed treatment protocols for various disorders are presented based on valid scientific evidence, and the practical part is taught to the participants in the form of a video.
- If you are not able to participate in the workshop after registration, you can coordinate with the group so that the amount paid for the next course will be included without deducting the fee. 75
Participants with relevant education will be awarded a certificate of participation in the course by Farmed Academy and Shahid Beheshti Brain and Cognitive Sciences Research Institute.
The education of the participants should be in one of the following:
– Medicine (psychiatry, neurology, etc.)
– Psychology (all trends)
– Cognitive Sciences
– Rehabilitation (occupational therapy, speech therapy, etc.)
– Physical education, sports physiology
– Other fields related to neuroscience and health (audiology, etc.)
At least a bachelor’s degree is required.
Other interested parties can contact the collection to find out about the conditions of receiving the certificate.
Dr. Ruhollah Hosseini
Doctorate in neuroscience
Assistant Professor of Neuroscience, Department of Clinical Psychology, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
- Principles of brain stimulation and brain electrical stimulation
- Types of electrodes and their arrangement according to the type of research or treatment
- Teaching how to work with the device in a practical way
- A review of different treatment protocols based on scientific evidence
- Other methods of electrical stimulation from the skull tACS, tRNS, tPCS
- Familiarity with CES Cranio Electrical Stimulation and its application in various disorders
- Getting to know the MET muscle stimulation method and its application in rehabilitation and physiotherapy