General neurofeedback workshop
Neurofeedback workshop is designed for theoretical-practical training of this method with a practical approach. After completing the general neurofeedback workshop, participants can apply this method in treatment and research for the disorders taught in the workshop.
Neurofeedback is a method that, due to the lack of side effects and the stability of the treatment, can be a supplement to common treatments in many psychological disorders, and also in cases where the main treatment method faces limitations, neurofeedback can replace it. In order to use the advantages of neurofeedback, the principles of using it must be followed correctly, in addition to having the maximum efficiency of this method, possible damages caused by its incorrect use can be prevented.
The purpose of holding a general neurofeedback workshop is to create deep knowledge in the field of psychophysiology, familiarization with neurofeedback technology and its clinical and research applications. In this course, the basic physiological topics related to neurofeedback, how to evaluate clients, identify undesirable patterns, how to perform interventions, cognitive training and ethical principles of treatment with the help of neurofeedback are taught.
This workshop is held under the license of the European Biofeedback Foundation BFE. Those interested can participate in advanced neurofeedback and HEG neurofeedback workshops to expand their knowledge and field of neurofeedback applications, after passing the general neurofeedback workshop and gaining practical work experience.
The face-to-face course is 3,500,000 Tomans and the online course is 2,500,000 Tomans
If you are not able to participate in the workshop after registration, you can coordinate with the group so that the amount paid for the next course will be included without deducting the fee.
Participants with relevant education will be awarded a certificate of participation in the course by Farmed Academy as the exclusive representative of BFE European Biofeedback Foundation and Shahid Beheshti University Cognitive and Brain Sciences Research Institute.
The education of the participants should be in one of the following:
– Medicine (psychiatry, neurology, etc.)
– Psychology (all trends)
– Cognitive Sciences
– Rehabilitation (occupational therapy, speech therapy, etc.)
– Physical education, sports physiology
– Other fields related to neuroscience and health (audiology, etc.)
- At least a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Other interested parties can contact the collection to find out about the conditions of receiving the certificate.
Dr. Mahdia Rahmanian
PhD in Clinical Psychology from University of Delhi, India
Faculty member of Payam Noor University of Tehran
Official lecturer of the European Biofeedback Foundation in Iran and the Middle East
- Getting to know the central nervous system and the mechanism of action of neurofeedback
- Teaching the 10-20 international system and how to find points on the head and place electrodes
- Different montages used in neurofeedback
- Getting to know the QEEG brain map
- Conducting an initial assessment, obtaining the Attention Index and interpreting other indicators to help develop a treatment protocol
- The ability to recognize artifacts and remove them
Introduction of protocols for hyperactivity/attention deficit disorders, anxiety, sleep problems and
- mood problems and mild depressions
- Training on changing software settings to develop different protocols based on evaluations and QEEG or use in research
- The effectiveness level of neurofeedback in different disorders, dos and don’ts during the treatment process
This course is held with Thought Technology hardware (ProComp device) and Biograph Infiniti software.