Mind Map Workshop/Loretta
Also, in this workshop, we will talk about the basics of Loretta, the mechanism of Loretta Neurofeedback and the applications of Loretta Neurofeedback in various brain and nervous disorders. The purpose of this course is to familiarize participants with this method and how to use it in different disorders. Z-Score Neurofeedback and Brain Surfer, which work based on brain networks, are also taught.
- If you are not able to participate in the workshop after registration, you can coordinate with the group so that the amount paid for the next course will be included without deducting the fee.
Participants with relevant education will be awarded a certificate of participation in the course by Farmed Academy as the exclusive representative of BFE European Biofeedback Foundation and Shahid Beheshti University Cognitive and Brain Sciences Research Institute.
Passing general neurofeedback workshops is required to participate in this course.
Duration of the workshop: 2 days / 10 hours (Thursday and Friday)
Workshop hours: 9 to 14
How to conduct it: online using the Adobe Connect platform (training on how to access the software is sent to participants, and support for correct and quality connection is provided by our colleagues before the start of the course.)
Dr. Soroush Lahrasbi
Doctorate in Cognitive Sciences-Psychology
Member of the American Psychological Association
Director of Vasal Neurotherapy Clinic
- Getting to know the brain map – from registration to interpretation
- Getting to know Neuroguide
- Getting to know Loretta Neurofeedback – from principles to use
- Familiarity with different types of 19-channel neurofeedback (Surface Neurofeedback, LORETA Neurofeedback, Brain Surfer)
- Getting to know the principles of brain networks