International TMS Magnetic Brain Stimulation Workshop – Online
Date: 20-22 February 2019
This workshop is a 3-day academic course taught by internationally renowned experts in the field of non-invasive brain stimulation from Maastricht University in the Netherlands and approved by EACCME® Europe. It is also one of the few workshops that offers CME refresher credits to physicians, psychologists, researchers, nurses, lab assistants, and technicians.
This workshop reviews the latest effective TMS protocols and presents the latest scientific developments to improve therapeutic effectiveness and is one of the most recognized and best workshops in this field in the world. Its retraining point validity covers not only Europe, but also America, Canada, Asia and the Middle East.
- Mechanism of action of TMS
- TMS protocols: immediate and lasting effects
- Safety and how to use
- TMS in neurological rehabilitation and neurology
- TMS in psychiatry
- TMS in depression and off-label applications
- Coil placement and network effects
- Improving the therapeutic efficacy of TMS
Magstim UK has a 10% discount for registrants who use this company’s TMS devices. For more information, you can call 02188503633 extension 6.