Second International Congress of Neuroscience and Rehabilitation
Neuronus Institute, with the support of the European Biofeedback Foundation BFE, will hold the second international congress of neuroscience and rehabilitation on November 1-2, 1400. This congress is organized around the impact of research and development in neuroscience on improving the accuracy of diagnostic and therapeutic tools, achieving better results, personalizing clinical care and focusing on the quality of life of patients.
To realize this goal from multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary perspectives, the Neuronus Institute brings together some of the most influential researchers and specialists in Brazil and the world from different fields of knowledge who have been working in the research, development and clinical applications of these tools to provide a current perspective and a look into the future. He has invited in the field of neuroscience and rehabilitation. Prominent professors such as Marum Bikson and Michael Niche in the field of tES/tDCS electrical brain stimulation, Linda Thomson and Yuri Kropotov in the field of neurofeedback and QEEG brain mapping, Paul Fitzgerald in the field of rTMS brain magnetic stimulation.
The first session of this congress was held in 2019, which was very successful. More than 350 experts, doctors and researchers from different fields of knowledge gathered to discuss and exchange information about brain function. This year, this experience has been repeated online as the second international conference on neuroscience and rehabilitation.
In the workshop section of this international congress, Dr. Erik Peper will hold a workshop on the role of biofeedback in improving health and Paul Swingle will hold a workshop on the use of neurotherapy on October 24-25, 1400. Canadian company Thought Technology, the largest producer of neurofeedback and biofeedback devices in the world, is also present as a sponsor in this event.
The event will be fully translated from English to Portuguese and from Portuguese to English.
For more information, visit the following site:
- Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation Techniques (TMS, tDCS, tACS,…)
- Neurofeedback, Biofeedback, HRV
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram (qEEG)
- Neuroimaging and Neuronavigation Techniques
- Neuroimaging Techniques
- Virtual Reality
- Athlete Development & Sport Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after stroke, TBI and Spinal Cord Injury
- Integrative Medicine in Rehabilitation
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Technology (eg Robotics, assistive technologies, etc)
- Amputee Rehabilitation (including prostheses and orthotics)
- Rehabilitation for amputees
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Pain Rehabilitation
- Palative care
- Speech therapy rehabilitation (aphasias, apraxias, swallowing, etc)
- Clinical Practices (evaluations, diagnoses, treatments, etc.)
- Post-COVID Neurological and Psychiatric Complications
- and much more…